|Surgi Sound Off|
The Surgi Sound Off blog is an open forum for ambulatory surgery center professionals to share personal insight and expertise within the ASC community. These columns also appear in our weekly subscription-based enewsletter. Please note that the opinions of our bloggers may not always reflect SurgiStrategies' position.
Contact Editor in Chief Karen Butler (firstname.lastname@example.org) to see how you can become a Surgi Sound Off blogger.
Key EMR Features: Advice from the Experts
I recently spoke with AMKAI experts Craig Veach, senior vice president of operations and Thomas Pinelli, vice president of product management, to cover some key benefits of the latest EMR features. While they covered key issues, such as safety and security, they also explained some of the more recent updates to are helping improve patient safety and care.
These benefits will be covered in an upcoming issue of SurgiStrategies, but for those who cannot wait, don't worry!
I am moderating the webinar, Why wait? The value of implementing an EMR now!, on Oct. 6, 2010, and would like to personally invite you to listen as Valerie Maxam-Moore, RN, MN, senior director of Clinical Quality and Compliance at Laser Spine Institute discusses benefits and ROI of implementing an EMR solution now versus later.
Click here to register!
- CMS Releases Memo Aimed at Helping Facilities Identify Quality Measures
- Spine Surgeon Dr. Kenneth Pettine to Co-Host Meeting on Ambulatory Spine Surgery
- Healthcare Reform – What’s Next in Your State, and Are You Ready for It?
- Scheduling: A clinical director, administrator and physician/board member share their perspectives
- The Curious State of EMRs in America: Nobody wants to be sold, but everyone wants to be helped