VERSAILLES, OH– Midmark Corporation, an industry leader in integrated digital diagnostic devices for ambulatory care, has announced an expansion to its promotion entitled, “Midmark IQ•ology.” featuring a “Bonus Midmark IQspiro™ offer.”
The new promotion includes two incentive options available for physicians and medical facilities when they return or destroy their current spirometer. The first option provides the Midmark IQspiro starter kit, including a netbook computer, Midmark IQmanager™ Diagnostic Workstation Software and an IQcal™ 3-Liter Calibration Syringe with the purchase of a Midmark IQspiro. The second option offers the opportunity to receive an IQspiro at no charge with a customer purchase of five cases of disposable mouthpieces. As a bonus, the customer who returns the oldest spirometer will receive an Apple® iPod touch.
Focusing the promotion on IQspiro gives physicians a cost-effective way of introducing a quality diagnostic tool into their practices that is ATS/ERS (American Thoracic Society and European Respiratory Society) 2005 certified for accuracy and precision. The IQspiro integrates with more than 80 of today’s top EHR/EMR solutions offering greater flexibility to physicians.
The “Bonus Midmark IQspiro offer” is available through March 31, 2010.
· Promotion order period: January 1 – March 31, 2010
· Last date to take shipment of products: April 15, 2010
· Last date to claim incentives: April 30, 2010
For more information, please contact your Midmark Distributor, call 1-800-MIDMARK or visit www.midmark.com.
Midmark Announces Bonus Iqspiro™ Offer During 2010 Midmark Diagnostics Promotion
Posted in News, Midmark, Diagnostics, Medical Devices, Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC), Employees, Technology, Electronic Health Record (EHR), Back Office, Billing / Coding, Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- CMS Releases Memo Aimed at Helping Facilities Identify Quality Measures
- Spine Surgeon Dr. Kenneth Pettine to Co-Host Meeting on Ambulatory Spine Surgery
- Healthcare Reform – What’s Next in Your State, and Are You Ready for It?
- Scheduling: A clinical director, administrator and physician/board member share their perspectives
- The Curious State of EMRs in America: Nobody wants to be sold, but everyone wants to be helped